Graduate Conference Producer
Have you recently graduated and are confused about what you want to do next? Did you enjoy the research element of your degree? Do you see yourself as having excellent communication skills? Do you want to make a difference? Then a career as a Conference Producer could be for you!
As a Conference Producer, you will produce industry leading Conferences through desk research (reading relevant trade press and newspapers) and telephone research with industry leaders. You will learn what the need to know hot topics are in the industry and with that information you will be able to write a commercially successful conference agenda. You will acquire industry leaders to speak at your conference and will project manage the sales, marketing and logistic teams throughout the whole process to make sure that when YOU attend your conference (can be global), it will be a success and you will have pride in what you’ve produced!
Conference Producers have a high degree of autonomy but are also guided and supported throughout.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Industry analysis: conducting both desk and telephone research
- Programme creation: structuring and writing strategic conference agendas
- Securing speakers: identifying and inviting leading industry executives
- Project management: working with and briefing internal teams and clients
- Attending the conference!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an outstanding academic record – a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) and AAB at A-level (or equivalent)
- Be an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual, have a very curious and intuitive attitude
- Be able to communicate complex information both verbally and in writing
- Have proven analytical skills, be able to quickly get to grips with new concepts and ideas
- Be commercially aware, will be interested in the news and what’s going on in the world
Not the right role for you? Recommend a friend or colleague and, upon successful placement, receive £250 worth of John Lewis vouchers!
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within five working days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000 + bonus
- Consultant: Leila Odish