An amazing opportunity for an experienced Awards Director to own three well established awards for a leading media company. This role requires the strategic project management of the awards. You will look at developing the event and concept creation of the awards, shaping the content and driving the revenue!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and delivery of the Awards and drive to deliver financial and target revenue & cost
- Speak regularly with the target market to refresh the categories and evolve as necessary to stay relevant and grow
- Identify the most highly regarded experts for each category as judges
- Write the criteria for each category ensuring easy for entrants to complete as well as enough to judge
- Write compelling press releases and copy that drives inbound entries and category sponsorship leads
- Develop sales plans and identify critical KPIs for delegate sales and sponsorship
- Will have experience producing Awards – content creation NOT logistics
- Will have a clear understanding of the commercial business practices that underpin conferences and awards, a strong commercial awareness and a clear comprehension of profit and loss/basic business principles
- Will have excellent communication skills: able to develop and maintain strong personal relationships with team members and external stakeholders
- Will be ambition and curious, with great communication & personal integrity
- Will have an interest in healthcare or the public sector / politics
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £75,000 + bonus
- Consultant: Leila Odish