An excellent opportunity for an Events / Training Programme Assistant to support the delivery of professional in-house and training events for an established accountancy institution.
The institution is a world leading professional membership organization. They offer a comprehensive curriculum of courses and programmes to those in the accountancy and finance profession. With offices worldwide, the successful candidate will be working in their Moorgate office. There is huge potential to grow and develop as a key player in a worldwide establishment.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the trainer and wider team in providing successful workshop delivery
- Operational support and supporting in-house events
- Collaborating with colleagues in the team in managing trainer and client contracting and invoicing processes.
- Delegate feedback: Collation and reporting of delegate feedback to the business
- Assisting in desk based research to find new speakers for dinners and programme launches and graduation ceremonies
- Someone who can show initiative, can use insight and acts with integrity.
- Strong planning/project management skills essential
- Previous experience of course delivery, events or training background is desirable
- Previous experience of working with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Benefits: Flexible benefits scheme. Generous holiday. Access to a world of discounts, privileges and retail vouchers.
- Location: Moorgate
- Salary: up to £25,000
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood