A privately-owned events company based in Victoria. Working as part of a small team, in a friendly and hard-working office, running market-leading business-to-business events with a reputation for excellence.
Their events include B2B networking events, held in five-star hotels in different European capital cities, and international conferences held in London and Bangkok. The job is a full time, office-based role, but will involve travel several times per year to research venues and attend the events.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Reporting to and supporting the Head of Operations. Working on end-to-end management of B2B events.
- Close liaison with clients, providing pre-event guidance and support
- Manage delegate requirements, obtaining and recording flights and travel information.
- Manage pre-event preparation and delegate bookings
- Assisting with the running of the events on site, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all events run smoothly.
- Planning and running events, working to time constraints
- Budget management
- Marketing: Ensuring all marketing packs are up to date for the sales team. Assisting with producing event documentation, branded materials and printed items.
- Proven experience in event management (minimum one year) essential
- Attention to detail is paramount and the ability to accurately proof-read text and formatting
- Outgoing personality – you will enjoy interacting with clients and colleagues both in the office and onsite at events
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work under pressure and within tight timelines
- A self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Location: Victoria
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood