A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team within a world-leading organizer of B2B conferences and exclusive invitation-only events.
Part of an entrepreneurial business, you will be responsible for selling sponsorship packages on events driven by pre-scheduled business meetings between senior executives and leading solution providers.
You will be selling on multiple events over the course of the year, you will be expected to grow revenue from a base of existing clients as well as drive and source new business.
- A highly ambitious individual
- A track record in business to business sales (ideally sponsorship or media sales)
- A solid sales process and/or previous sales training
- Business acumen and strong commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels
- A desire to develop themselves as a sales professional
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our products, the industry and the competitors
- Maintain regular contact with clients and formulate innovative, creative and profitable solutions for their business
- Maintain close liaison with the marketing, production and operations teams in order to ensure the delivery of successful customer focused events
- Attend weekly training sessions designed for the sponsorship sales department
- Conduct monthly revenue forecasts, sales reports and manage a sales pipeline
- Identify potential customers from competitive media, events and from other business sources
- Location: Victoria, London
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (OTE £25k)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon