Are you confident, ambitious and a great communicator? Are you able to spot industry issues and commercial opportunities? Do you want to work with some of the worlds industry leaders? Then this company and role is for you!
Exciting opportunity for a 2nd Jobber to join an international media company as a Conference Producer! They run over 200 conferences around the world and you will be able to take full responsibility for your conferences from day one!
Key Responsibilities for a Conference Producer:
- To develop commercially viable conferences based on in-depth market research (calling) into the relevant market and topic
- Identifying and acquiring industry leaders to come on board as speakers
- Identify new and interesting business trends; through speaking to business leaders worldwide - discussing developing issues - what’s going to be vital in the future
- To produce marketing campaigns and to work closely with the sales and logistics team to make sure the conference is successful
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Have 6 – 12 months’ B2B commercial work experience
- Hard-working and motivated
- Will have done extra curriculum activities, such as being part of a sports team, playing a musical instrument, travelling abroad, doing something out of their comfort zone!
- Will have curiosity and the desire to learn about business opportunities
The company has over 25 years’ experience and who bill over £25M in revenue. The company is dynamic, entrepreneurial and will teach you everything you need to know about running your own business!
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 + £10,000 OTE
- Consultant: Leila Odish