World-leading professional body working in ground breaking areas from sustainable energy and aerospace to Formula One and cutting-edge medical technology, is looking to recruit an experienced Sponsorship Executive.
You will be primarily responsible for generating sponsorship and exhibition revenue against its portfolio of leading events. These range from workshops and seminars to conferences and exhibitions
You will be expected to hit challenging sales targets by securing revenue from both existing and new clients. The successful applicant will need to possess strong key account management skills in order to maximise spend from a solid, existing client base, as well as an ability to drive new business revenue.
- A strong track record of achieving sales targets on a comparable portfolio of live events
- A full range of developed sales skills, including face-to-face experience and the ability to influence and sell to senior decision makers
- Experience of developing high value, bespoke and creative sponsorship solutions
- An ability to quickly understand complex topics across a range of industries, to be able to credibly and in a consultative manner, to senior client-side decision makers
- Attention to detail and the ability to work across multiple events concurrently
As part of a growing team, there will be opportunities for the right candidate to develop the role once established, including through supporting commercial activities in digital streams such as webinars.
N.B. The closing date for all applications is 25 May 2017 with interviews being held on 31 May 2017 (1st round) and 6 June 2017 (2nd round)
- Location: Westminster, London
- Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 (plus commission & benefits)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon