Leading provider of events, data and news on infrastructure finance and development is looking for a highly consultative and experienced senior salesperson to sell conference sponsorship, print and online advertising.
This role is solution-based sales incorporating event sponsorships & print/online advertising, developing and maintaining relationships with decision-makers while identifying and maximizing growth opportunities from new clients.
- Revenue for the EMEA region
- Driving the commercial growth of the existing portfolio over the next two years including developing new conferences
- Driving the development of new business opportunities while maintaining and supporting the current client base to achieve sales goals
- Developing and managing the pipeline of opportunities and convert prospects to clients
- Management of the EMEA/Asia sales team (including setting and managing sales KPIs, managing pipeline, developing best practice)
- Significant experience with front-line business development
- A track record of solution-based sales incorporating event sponsorships & print/online advertising
- Strong organizational and exceptional communication skills, over the phone, face-to-face and in writing
- Knowledge of the financial markets is preferred
- Willing to travel, extensively, internationally is essential
- Languages are an advantage
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (OTE £80k uncapped)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon