Conference Producer – Based in Bristol
A great opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to join a specialist company that has been going for over 30 years’, providing information, market intelligence and conferences to the plastics industry. This is an exciting time to join a growing team.
This is an ideal role for a Conference Producer to take ownership of their events whilst also having the support and guidance of the consultants and magazine editors. There is also potential for a Head of Portfolio!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To produce 6-7 international 2 day conferences a year
- To conduct in-depth market research with industry leaders to extract compelling and exciting topics for the agendas
- To identify and acquire leading experts to speak at the conferences
- To work with the sales, marketing and events team to make sure the event is successful
- Will have minimum 12 months’ experience producing commercially viable B2B conferences
- Will have knowledge or an interest in one of the following sectors: manufacturing, technology, oil & gas or chemicals
- Will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will be willing to travel to events
- Will be educated to degree level or equivalent
Salary: Competitive – DOE
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: Competitive Salary - DOE
- Consultant: Leila Odish