Conference Producer (based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Are you a graduate and confused about what you want to do next? Did you enjoy the research element of your degree? Do you see yourself as having excellent communication skills? Do you fancy a change of scenery – Kuala Lumpur?
As a Conference Producer, you will produce industry leading Conferences across the Asia region, Singapore, China, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Malaysia. You will put together commercially viable conferences agendas through desk research (industry news) and telephone research with industry leaders.
You will acquire industry leaders to speak at your conference and will work with the sales, marketing and logistic teams throughout the whole process to make sure that when YOU attend your conference, it will be a success and you will have pride in what you’ve produced!
Conference Producers have a high degree of autonomy but are also guided and supported throughout. You will also play an instrumental role in the growth of the business, as you conduct in-depth research to understand potential new sectors and countries for business expansion!
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Industry analysis: conducting both desk and telephone research
- Programme creation: structuring and writing strategic conference agendas
- Securing speakers: identifying and inviting leading industry executives
- Project management: working with and briefing internal teams and clients
- Attending the conference!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an outstanding academic record – a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) and AAB at A-level (or equivalent)
- Be an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual, have a very curious and intuitive attitude
- Be able to communicate complex information both verbally and in writing
- Have proven analytical skills, be able to quickly get to grips with new concepts and ideas
- Be commercially aware, will be interested in the news and what’s going on in the world
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Salary: £24,00 + £4,000 OTE
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: Kula Lumpur
- Salary: £24,000 + £4,000 OTE
- Consultant: Leila Odish